Tuesday, October 5, 2010

AUTUMN IS AMONG US




This is autumn. This is what I live for.

The sky is gray, it's so beautiful. Every dimension and shadow of the sky can be seen in these lightly pigmented clouds. I love the little drizzle in the morning, how it makes my hair feel poofy and light. I could practically float to school.

And the leaves. Oh those beautiful leaves! Where I live, the leaves fall in many different shades of gold. They pave the path to the entrance of my home, like the entrance to a fairy castle.

There is a black kitty whom I named "Mama Gypsy Panther Cat" sitting in a pile of these beautiful leaves, taking a nap.

I am obsessed with how I feel in this weather. I feel free, I feel alive. I love the snacks that compliment this weather. Yesterday I munched on some peanut-butter filled pretzles, and today I am enjoying a banana with some nutella. Oh! And we can't forget about the tea! Pumpkin tea, Irish breakfast tea, white tea, chai tea, vanilla rooibos tea, cream earl gray, mmmmmmmmm. So wonderful. Not only that, but somehow incense and candles are so much sweeter when it's fall. I can't help but smile right now, despite the loads of work that I've got to do this evening. I could hardly even care considering how alive I feel when my body, spirit, and environment are all in unison.

Scents that are perfect in fall:
Pumpkin
Cinnamon
Apple
Etc.

Things currently on my mind:
Rings
Cuddling
I want to grow my hair out like Repunzel
Fireplaces
Halloween
Kitschy 1970's Horror Films
Candles
Dried Flowers
Roasting Marshmallows
I want to graffiti something :}


Did I mention that I wore a huge sweater today? Well I did. It is HUGE and soft and warm and wonderful. I wore boy's oxford shoes! Mmmm. My nails are a dark shade of crimson. Mmmm.

I don't know what else to say besides that I am happy, warm, and thankful to be alive.

P.S. Check out this perfect fall playlist:



Awaiting

Strawberry Cupcakes Take 2



Belgian Waffles



figheart2

Le Chambre de La Reine

Sofia Coppola



xoxo
Dancing Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment