Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm not sad. I'm just lonely and unsure of myself. Why are you so beautiful?

Why do I waste my days and not do anything productive with my life? I can change this whenever I really want to... I could write poetry about you and learn to play the harmonica again.

I wish I could drive and I wish I could buy cigarettes and adderall.


I need to get good at hiking. I need confidence and I need to have something consistent... something where I can see improvement in myself. Yoga too. I need to get busy living or get busy dying.

Everything is easier said than done.... but there's no need to beat myself up about everything.

I think I need a friend. Just one really good friend would be nice to have. Some day! Some day! College is only 10 months away! I hope I do well there, I hope I can meet some nice people that I can connect with. Hopefully hopefully hopefully.

I have a headache.

I wish I felt comfortable with people. With groups of people, specifically.

No comments:

Post a Comment