Thursday, April 15, 2010

Better


I feel better than I did yesterday. I ate better too. There is a direct link between how I feel about myself and what I eat... and with that being said, I ate more natural foods, so I'm feeling okay.



(My mom bought Botanic N0.7! Kombucha heals everything!)

It was a really pretty day too, and nothing bad happened, so I'm good! It's always good to be alive.

Tomorrow I think I'm going to dinner and lazer tag with a few people... which is a little out of my comfort zone, but I feel like the universe has placed it in my lap due to yesterday's climax of loneliness! So I hope it goes well. I think it will.

And I'm glad yesterday is done, and I'm happy that tomorrow is Friday. This weekend should be really nice since the Earth Day fair is on Sunday! I really hope I can go! I'm very conscious of how I treat the Earth, so it'll be cool to hoof it a while down at the Park if my mom feels like driving me over there. I'm looking forward to that.

Well, gotta go. There are two little History analysis papers to be written, some Joy Luck Club to be read, and some math equations to be pondered upon. So long!


No comments:

Post a Comment