Thursday, April 15, 2010

Meditation

I would like to make it a personal goal that I meditate daily. I just meditated for roughly 7 minutes, a short period of time, but it felt good. I would like to explore the depths of my mind and the depths of my Being as I meditate. Today I pondered the magnitude and the size of the universe... and I thought about stars and light years. I explored thoughts of being on a star, and what the end of the universe looks like (when actually there is no known edge of the universe, therefore I've concluded that it is infinite).

Every time that I do meditate, I'll try to log my thoughts/experiences. I believe that one can achieve transcendental experiences without the use of drugs if they train their minds to release their attachments from their physical being, like removing the weights from an air balloon. (Not to say that I do not condone the use of mind expanding drugs, because I do).

Additionally, I'll try to log what poses work best. Today I meditated in "Child's Pose", and it felt really good to loose attachment to my hands and arms. My heart was buried in my chest, and it was a very natural position to be in, most likely because of it's similarity to the fetal position, which is one of the most natural physical poses one can be in since that's how they were positioned during the time that they grew into human beings.

Child's Pose

One with the Earth


For chakra information, click here

Multiple universes? Multiple realities? One can never know, therefore you must ponder all that comes to your mind.





THINK FOR YOURSELF! NEVER GROW STAGNANT! DON'T BECOME THE PRODUCT OF SOCIETAL BRAINWASHING! YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING! OPEN YOUR MIND, OPEN YOUR SOUL, LET GOD INSIDE, AND REALIZE WHAT YOU ARE. THINK, LEARN, LOVE. IT IS YOUR RIGHT AS A BEING AND INHABITANT OF THE UNIVERSE. YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH A BRAIN AND A HEART AND A BODY AND EYES AND FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS, DON'T WASTE WHAT YOU HAVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment