Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My face feels hot and numb and puffy... I feel numb all over. I just slept for almost three hours after feeling super sick (physically), and I am praying that I won't catch my mom's 24hr virus that she had over the weekend. I took three tums and ate some saltines and drank some kombucha, and I foresee that I will come out of this little bug triumphant, if I don't start feeling ill again after this post-nap grogginess wears off :/

In other news, I have been feeling emotionally sound. It's strange to hear from me, I know, but it's nice. I've been actually focusing on my classwork the past two days, and despite only getting an average of 6 hours of sleep each night, I feel just peachy by 9am.

You know, I don't even know what I am saying right now. I wish I was writing about something pretty and profound, but this is the first of my entries that is simply a journal-esque babble. Oh well.

And now I feel like puking again. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment