Thursday, May 6, 2010

Contemplation


Contemplating this cosmic universe, and my existence. How shall I make the most of my short yet fantastic life here on planet Earth?

So, I need to get back down to earth. I'm a little bit up in the air and aimless. I'm confused about life. I need to create art tomorrow and watch a movie and clean my room. I need to consider things in life such as;
  • who am i?
  • what do i want in life?
  • do i value my friendships?
  • am i actually lonely, or am i just listless?
  • how am i going to read all of the books on my list by the end of this year?
  • will i ever fix my eating issues? (probably not)
  • how can i better my yoga practice? (CHECK OUT BOOKS ON IT, DUH)
  • will i ever allow myself to develop close relationships with people?
  • will i feel better or worse once i get into college?
  • is there really anything wrong, or is this just what it's like to be human?
Anyways, the point is that I am extremely happy right now, in terms of content-ness. I am content and therefore happy. I just feel strange... perhaps it's the glass of wine that I had with dinner. Or perhaps I'm just restless. Either way, I don't know what I want. I.... well, yeah.




No comments:

Post a Comment