Saturday, May 29, 2010

What a nice day


Today I woke up, got high on the last of my weed, went to pick strawberries with friends, went out for chinese food, had coffee and red velvet cake at K's house, and played with glow-sticks in the front yard. Then when it got dark, A, K, and I laid out on the lawn listening to Sinatra while picking grass and talking about things in general.

I can't believe what a nice day I've had. Thank God. I am so happy.

And I'm not going to worry about S... although he commented on my posts... I thought it through today, and I'm content with being over him. I'm not going to get all worried and try to harness my attraction twoard him just because he also likes Bob Dylan. I'm happy he likes Bob too! Maybe one day S and I could be friends, but I'm no longer infatuated. And I'm okay with it :)

Soooo I just finished my strawberries up and am just chillin' now. A and I discussed a lot of movies and music and books and dreams. I really enjoy spending time with her since we've got so much in common. I hope we can become closer friends too. I love meeting people with things in common with me, and lately, the Stars have been answering my calls. When you put out good, good comes back. So although not every day is fantastic, I love the ones that are. Big time love to you, to the universe, to life, and to the future. Big love!

xoxo

P.S. I'm so excited to eat my other MOJO bar for breakfast tomorrow! ;D




No comments:

Post a Comment