Monday, May 31, 2010

tides of change


I feel liberated, if only just a little.

I'm a free bird, as I've always been... for some reason I just can't always see that.

Although "no one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky," (Bob Dylan), it's all how you view it.

And I guess when I say I feel free, I just mean that things are getting better than worse, and I'm hopeful for my future. I still remain an existentialist, but not a depressive one. Life is much nicer when you only allow yourself depression about 10 percent of the time ;)

The tides do change, as the natural winds of life blow in different directions.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Also, my lovely reader, or lovely imaginary reader, please listen to the song Springtime Can Kill You by Julie Holland.

It's beautiful.





1 comment:

  1. cool photos :D
    great blog
    loving the posts
    stop by some time!
    xx

    ReplyDelete