Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dan the man

I NEED TO RECONTEXTUALIZE.

I've got to get honest with myself, stop the bad old habits.

I need to "transcend disease" and "stay strong". I can't let my spirit be broken, or let the voice in. "Gotta stay thankful... keeping the on switch on... letting the light flow through you".

ENERGY VIBRATIONS.

EXPERIENTIAL VIBRATION.

I'll write about my progress every day. I want to get better. I've gotten so much better in the past 4 months, but I've plateaued again. Time to wake up, life is a'wasting!


I'm always a fan of Dan's videos. He helps me out a lot.

"FINDING WAYS TO LOVE EVERYTHING"

// The thing with me is that I know who I am in spirit, I just need to unite my physical+mental being with this spiritual being that I know I am. I know where my heart is, I've just got to allign.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel...I really need to work on staying positive and not letting the people and the things that I hate to bring me down. And then maybe, just maybe, one day I will stop hating things so much.

    But who is this guy?

    ReplyDelete