Friday, May 28, 2010

Emotionally confused

Well, I'm officially confused emotionally.

I thought I no longer liked him. Which I still think I don't....

But he just commented on one of my photos, "I think you might like Bob Dylan almost as much as I do." In addition to having commented on multiple photos/posts of mine, and he added me as a friend. Not me adding him! He added me! And comments my things randomly. That's normal... right?

So, my heart is confusing me. Maybe I should just not feel attached to the first person who I meet that also likes Bob Dylan and comments my things randomly

...and who I was practically in love with for three years.

It's not even a crush I don't think. It's just like, attachment and... loneliness? I'm not sure.

I should take this quote from 500 Days of Summer into consideration:

"Just because she likes the same bizzaro crap you do doesn't mean she's your soul mate. "










Oh, Bob, what is this that I feel? I am so unexperienced with guys, that I just don't know what's going on with me in this crazy old head of mine.

1 comment:

  1. :)
    you have every right to be happy OF COURSE because he added you (first good sign) and he commented (second good sign) on something you both like! (third sign).
    So you have two ways now:
    either you let your spontaneous feelings drive you (probably nuts but isn't this the sweet part of falling for someone?) or you strictly follow the 500 days of summer quote and land on earth without any dangerous crushes (literally CRUSHES. with the booms and baaams and OH MY GOD IT HURTS)

    hope i've helped :)
    and only because i liked yoour blog :) So now, everytime someone likes your blog you'll have to read his comments full of crappy philosophies!

    HAVE A NICE DAY :P
    following
    see u soon ;)

    stuckinadumbdaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete